Mallory Willink was born and raised in Morgantown, West Virginia, and graduated from West Virginia University with a Bachelors of Science in Public Relations in 2009. While at West Virginia University, Mallory was a member of Alpha Omicron Pi sorority, and a member of the Debate Team. Mallory attended and graduated from The Charlotte School of Law, and was admitted to the North Carolina bar in 2012. While there, Mallory served as the 4th Circuit Governor for the American Bar Association Law Student Division, was the editor in chief for the Charlotte Law Docket, interned with the Honorable Russell M. Clawges, Jr. of the 17th Judicial Circuit in West Virginia and completed over 140 hours of pro bono service. Upon graduating law school, Mallory accepted a position with a family law firm in Union County where she focused on criminal and family law. Mallory was a member of the Union County Community Shelter’s Boots & Bowties Committed, and is a member of the Red Cross Rhapsody in Red Committee.
Mallory enjoys being active in the community, and spending time with her husband and “Chiweenie,” Nina. She is also a passionate Buffalo Bills and West Virginia Mountaineers fan. In her spare time, Mallory enjoys traveling and playing golf with her husband.
Areas of practice:
- Family Law
- General Civil Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2012
- J.D., Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, North Carolina, 2012
- B.S., West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia – Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association Family Law Section
- American Bar Association – Section of Family Law, Young Lawyers Division
– See more at: http://web.archive.org/web/20131224005046/https://www.moretzandskufca.com:80/attorneys/mallory-willink/#sthash.qe45d6bn.dpuf